Born and raised in Ottawa, I have been helping clients for over 24 years now.
I have delivered over 300 half-day seminars on pension and retirement planning to employees of the City of Ottawa, Canada Post Corp. and over 25 different departments of the Federal Government.
I have a strong commitment to continual learning and now have 7 designations in the financial services field. This helps me in a very practical way as I deal with individual client scenarios and keeps me up to date in an ever changing world of taxes and investments.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) 1996
- Chartered Financial Planner 1997
- Financial Management Advisor (FMA) 2001
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI) 2002
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) 2006
- Certified pension speaker by PWGSB 2006
- Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM) 2007
- Financial Divorce Specialist (CFDS) 2010